In this episode:
- Project cars.
- The many problems with having multiple cars.
- Marco's next-car decision.
- Ogling a showroom's Audi R8 from behind its velvet rope.
- Test-driving the BMW M5 back-to-back with a 550i xDrive.
- The odd new BMW 3-series GT (F34) compared to the Honda Crosstour and the Audi A7.
- Americans' incredible efforts to avoid buying minivans and wagons.
- Battery lifetimes and disposal for hybrids and electric vehicles.
- John Siracusa's review of the Tesla Model S after an extended test-ride.
- A proposal to require electric vehicles to emit fake engine sounds at low speeds for pedestrian safety.
And a bonus "secret track" after the episode's official end at 1:31:40.
Sponsored by Squarespace: Use code NEUTRAL2 at checkout for 10% off.